3 Tern Eggs In Nest, Great Gull Island, 2011
LIST OF CONTENTS
- DoS: Department of State of New York State
- IRS Form 990
- Law Firm
- Leader Status
- Leaders in 2019
- Legislative Department
- DoS: Department of State of New York State 2013aug NYS Department of State Division of Corporations Entity Information Selected Entity Name: NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. DOS ID #: 2233788 Initial DOS Filing Date: MARCH 02, 1998 County: ALBANY Jurisdiction: NEW YORK Entity Type: DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION Current Entity Status: ACTIVE Selected Entity Address Information NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. 102 HACKETT BLVD. ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12209 Registered Agent NONE *Stock Information # of Shares Type of Stock $ Value per Share No Information Available *Stock information is applicable to domestic business corporations. Name History Filing Date Name Type Entity Name MAR 02, 1998 Actual NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC.
- Finance 2022nay25
- main source: associationexecs.com 888-265-0600 NYSCOPBA NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION Snapshot Financials Key Staff Meetings Publications Advocacy Contractors Profile Organization Type: State or Regional IRS Tax Exempt Status: 501(c)(5) Industry: Employees & Employment, Industrial Relations, Labor Unions Year Founded: 1998 Main Address 102 Hackett Blvd. Albany, NY 12209 Telephone: 518-427-1551 Toll Free: 888-484-7279 Fax: 518-426-1635 Website: nyscopba.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Staff: 43 Do any belong to NEA (Nyscopba Employees Association?) or any other union? Members: 26,000 New York State employees and retirees Total revenues: $21,470,008 Year - 2019 Total contributions (dues?) $17,208,169 Miscellaneous revenue $3,832,214 Investment income $433,311 Top 3 Revenue Sources Total expenses: $16,032,750 Year - 2019 Other expenses $7,041,982 Legal fees $3,395,500 (How much to Lippes firm?) Benefits paid to or for members $1,451,392 Other $4,143,876 Top 3 Expense Types Other expenses Legal fees Benefits paid to or for members Total assets: $18,884,144 Year - 2019 Savings and temporary cash investments $9,607,769 Other assets $3,306,828 Accounts receivable $1,860,869 Other $4,108,678 Total Liabilities: $4,381,197 Year - 2019 Other liabilities $3,653,367 Accounts payable and accrued expenses $727,830
- main source: causeiq.com 2022may25 Cause IQ logo New York Albany New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association EIN 14-1802469 Form 990s Funding |Financials Personnel IRS 501(c) type 501(c)(5) Num. employees 39 City Albany State New York Year formed 1998 Most recent tax filings 2020-12-01 NTEE code, primary J40: Labor unions, organizations Form 990s There are two columns below for the PDF filea of NYSCOPBA form 990. Fiscal year ending, date, date received by IRS 2020-12 2021-06-09 2019-12 2020-08-26 2018-12 2019-11-08 2017-12 2018-10-16 2016-12 2017-11-08 ...and 6 more Form 990s Who funds New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association
- UNION GIFT TO NYSCOPBA Grants from foundations and other nonprofits Grantmaker Grantmaker tax period Description Amount
TrooperPBA 30 (NYS Troopers PBA Signal 30 Fund)2019-12 Charitable Contribution $5,000 Why did TrooperPBA give $5,000 to NYSCOPBA in 2019? We have a TrooperPBA page.
- More Financial Info About NYSCOPBA Financials for New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association Revenues Expenses Assets Liabilities Revenues FYE 12/2020 FYE 12/2019 % Change Total grant, contributions, etc. $17,492,622 $17,208,169 1.7% Program services $0 $0 - Investment income and dividends $496,741 $433,311 14.6% Tax-exempt bond proceeds $0 $0 - Royalty revenue $0 $0 - Net rental income $-28,927 $-3,686 -684.8% Net gain from sale of non-inventory assets $0 $0 - Net income from fundraising events $0 $0 - Net income from gaming activities $0 $0 - Net income from sales of inventory $0 $0 - Miscellaneous revenues $1,081,394 $3,832,214 -71.8% Total revenues $19,041,830 $21,470,008 -11.3% Personnel at New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association Name Title Compensation Date of data Michael Powers Introduction Letter From President $29,977 2021-11-16 Frank Gilbo Treasurer $16,177 2020-08-26 David Luther Vice President Southern Region $15,042 2019-12-31 View purchase options Vice President Law Enforcement $16,177 2019-12-31 View purchase options Vice President Southern Region $19,111 2019-12-31 ...and 13 more key personnel Organizations like New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association Total revenues $19,041,830 2020 Yearly growth -11.3% General information Address 102 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY 12209 Metro area Albany-Schenectady-Troy, NY County Albany County, NY Website URL nyscopba.org/ Phone (518) 427-1551 IRS details EIN 4-1802469 Fiscal year end December Tax return type Form 990 Year formed 1998 Eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions (Pub 78) No Categorization NTEE code, primary J40: Labor unions, organizations NAICS code, primary 813930: Labor Unions Parent/child status Independent
- IRS form 990 2022dec9
- Copies of form 990 Our main source: IRS form 990 NYSCOPBA is a 501(c)(5), tax-exempt organization with EIN 14-1802469. NYSCOPBA's tax year is the calendar year. We have copies of NYSCOPBA forms 990 about a few years. In the list below, the year is what is described by the form, not the year that the IRS got the form.
causeiq.com has copies of NYSCOPBA form 990. For 2016-2019, we got our copies from the IRS web site. For 2020, the IRS web site did not give a copy. For 2020, we got our copy from causeiq.com. Did causeiq.com get the 2020 form from IRS through FOOIA?
- Tax preparer 2022dec9
- Leyden Bryan G Leyden prepared the forms 990 about 2016-2020. His name was given in the forms.
- CPAverify web site 2022dec6 NAME: BRIAN G LEYDEN STATE OF LICENSE: NY Record Last Updated: 2022-12-05 Mail Address: LATHAM, NY, License/Permit/Certificate Number: 037813 CPE-ID: CPE-836FF Registration Number: License/Permit/Certificate Status: REGISTERED License Type: CPA Basis for License: Issue Date: 1978-08-04 Expiration Date: 2024-04-30
- cpaverify.org LEYDEN BRIAN G NY 037813 REGISTERED
- causeiq.com 2022dec6 Tax accounting Brian G Leyden CPA tax accounting to nonprofit clients most clients in New York Most clients are labor unions and grantmaking foundations with revenues ranging from $121,479 to $13 million. Median client size: $120 thou revenue. Brian G Leyden CPA client list Name Type Location 1 New York State Correctional Officers and Police Benevolent Association 501(c)(5) Albany, NY 2 Loisaba Community Conservation Foundation 501(c)(3) Saratoga Springs, NY 3 Newkirk Foundation 501(c)(3) Saratoga Springs, NY 4 The Cue Theatre 501(c)(3) Slingerlands, NY Brian G Leyden CPA competitors Competitors to Brian G Leyden CPA in the nonprofit sector include: Mcphillips Roberts and Deans PLC, Schoonover Boyer Associates, NSBN LLP, Hecht and Company PC, Spectrum CPA Group LLP, Beall Barclay and Company PLC, Long Chilton LLP, Friedberg Smith and Co PC, Lynch Malloy Marini LLP, and Bowling Franklin and Co llp.
- Law firm 2022jun18
- current (12 December 2022) law firm Albany office of Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP 54 State St., Suite 1001 Albany, NY 12207 USA phone (518) 462-0110. Keith Richard Jacques is a Lippes partner who worked for client NYSCOPBA.
- previous law firm Sheehan Greene Golderman & Jacques 54 State St., Suite 1001 Albany, NY 12207 USA phone (518) 462-0110. Lawrence Henry "Larry" Schaefer was a Sheehan lawyer who worked for client NYSCOPBA. The Lippes and Sheehan firms are intimately related to each other.
- Litigation and Lobby Clients The Lippes and Sheehan firms represented NYSCOPBA and some of its members in various cases. The Lippes firm may have lobbied, or at least done lobby-related work, for NYSCOPBA.
- legal expenses in 2019 NYSCOPBA sent the IRS a form 990 about year
- 2019. NYSCOPBA paid $3,161,001 for legal expense and nothing for lobbying (form 990, part IX, 11, b and d). NYSCOPBA paid the Lippes firm $3,142,467 for legal service (form 990, part VII, B, 1). Those numbers imply that NYSCOPBA seems to have paid about $19,000 for legal expense that were not paid to the Lippes firm.
- Leader Status 2023jan25 Did a NYSCOPBA vice president recently experience a change in status?
- Leaders in 2019
Leaders and Pay in 2019
Source: IRS form 990 about 2019, Part VII, Section A
- Legislative department 2022may7
- Daniel Valente Legislative Director email dvalente (at) nyscopba.org vox (518) 427-1551 ext. 306 fax (518) 426-1635
- Keith Richard JACQUES 2022dec13 legislative counsel-lobbyist He is a lawyer who manages the Albany office of the Lippes law firm. Before working for Lippes, he worked in the same suite (suite 1001 of 54 State Street) as a partner of the Sheehan law firm. Lippes Mathias et al. enail kjacques(at)lippes.com vox (518) 462-0110 fax (518) 462-5260
- Introduction 2013aug As well as we understand the lobbyist registration information below, NYSCOPBA uses three employees to lobby according to the NYSCOPBA 2012-2013 annual statement (of which we provide a copy several lines below):
- HICKEY, CHRIS He may have been a C.O. HICKEY, CHRISTOPHER A; CORR OFFICER; 59,043.00; ANN; Attica; 6-Apr-87; 10660 Wyoming Correctional Facility Christopher A Hickey
- ROWE, DONN former NYSCOPBA president
- TELISKY, JOHN Telisky, John Paul He may have been a prison sergeant. TELISKY, JOHN P; CORR SERGEANT; 68,592.00; ANN; Wilton; 9-May-83; 10260 Mt McGregor Correctional Facility Telisky, John Paul
- Titles of a few NYSCOPBA annual lobbyist statements
- 2011-2012 CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC(NYS) CORRECTION OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. (NYS) (F.K.A. LEO, CHRISTOPHER LEO)
- 2007-2008 CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC(NYS) (F.K.A. LEO, CHRISTOPHER CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. (NYS)
- 2005-2006 CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC(NYS) (F.K.A. LEO, CHRISTOPHER CORRECTION OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. (NYS) (F.K.A. LEO, CHRISTOPHER LEO)
- 2012-2013 NYSCOPBA annual lobbyist registration statement LOBBYIST REGISTRATION: 2011-2012 Principal Lobbyist Information Principal Lobbyist Name: CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC(NYS) Business Address : 102 HACKETT BLVD. ALBANY,NY 12209 : (518) 427-1551 Type of Lobbying: NonProcurement Level of Government Lobbied: State Type of Lobbyist: Employed Additional Lobbyist Information HICKEY , CHRIS ROWE , DONN TELISKY, JOHN Client Information Client Business Name: CORRECTION OFFICERS & POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC. (NYS) (F.K.A. LEO, CHRISTOPHER LEO) Business Address: 102 HACKETT BLVD. ALBANY,NY 12209 US : (518) 427-1551 Client Business Nature: Labor --Third Party-- Name: Business Address 1: : Contracts / Authorizations A57_correctionalofficers-same-24623.tif Trouble viewing contract/authorization? Click Here L681_Lobby Letter.pdf Trouble viewing contract/authorization? Click Here Subjects on which you expect to lobby CORRECTIONS, MENTAL HEALTH, LAW ENFORCEMENT , BUDGET Person, State Agency, Municipality, or Legislative Body you expect to lobby DOCS, OMH, OMRDD, EXECUTIVE, ASSEMBLY, SENATE Bill, Rule, Regulation, Rate Number or brief description relative to the introduction or intended introduction of legislation or a resolution on which you lobbied S.2765, A.3582 Title and Identifying # of procurement contracts and documents on which you expect to lobby Lobbyist states that info is unknown at time of registration Number or Subject Matter of Executive Order of Governor/Municipality on which you expect to lobby Lobbyist states that info is unknown at time of registration Subject Matter of and Tribes involved in tribal-state compacts, etc on which you expect to lobby Lobbyist states that info is unknown at time of registration LOBBYIST BI-MONTHLY REPORT #1 View [reports 1-11] LOBBYIST BI-MONTHLY REPORT #12 View
- Miscellanany for example, offices and top people 2022apr7
- Introduction main source datanyze.com The union represents over 26,000 NYS current and former employees. began in May 1998 The union has over 50 employees. Do they have a union?
- General NYSCOPBA Main office 102 Hackett Blvd.. Albany, NY 12209 USA (518) 427-1551 Leicester, NY Office 52 South Pkwy. Leicester, NT 14481 USA (585) 382-3120 Newburgh, NY Office 21 N Plank Rd Newburgh, NY, 12550 USA (845) 563-8700
- Top People
- Donn Rowe
- General President (518)
- 2009 Hale Creek C.O. ROWE, DONALD J; CORR OFFICER; $59,861.00; ANN; Johnstown; 18-Jan-82; 10850 Hale Creek Annex Asactc Does "ASACTC" mean Alcohol and Substance >buse Correctional Treatment Venter"?
- 2020 Hale Creek C.O. Rowe, Donald J DoCCS gross $88,180 Hale Creek Correctional Facility Corr Officer base pay $78,631 2020
- Michael Powers
- General President @nyscopba.org (315)
- DoCCS Sergeant in 2020 2022jun18 source: seethroughny.net Powers, Michael B DoCCS $100,252 Riverview Correctional Facility Corr Sergeant annual base $91,305 2020
- Photos of Michael B. Powers 2022jun15
- Full face of Michael B. Powers There is a sycophant's PDF file on the web. 2020_Pres_Powers_labor_leader_OSC_Newsletter2.pdf That file has a photo of his face. Did he supply that photo? At the top of the page, the words "LABOR LEADER PROFILE: MICHAEL B. POWERS, PRESIDENT, NYSCOPBA" appear. According to that page, "He also serves on the Comptroller's Advisory Council for the New York State & Local Retirement System."
- Michael B. Powers wearing sunglasses on 10 May 2021 2022jun18 There is a file on the web. "New York correctional officers union sues to stop HALT Solitary law.html" The file has an article in the Times Union. "New York correctional officers union sues to stop HALT Solitary law" by Edward McKinley May 10, 2021 The article includes a photo, 1200x0.jpg, of Michael B. Powers wearing sunglasses. Perhaps "Will Waldron/Times Union" took the photo. The photo seems to have been taken during a press conference Powers gave about NYSCOPBA's doomed class action case against HALT Solitary, a case which had begun 7 May 2021.
- Tammy Sawchuk
- General info Executive Vice President (518)
- Work places
- 2009 Shawangunk SAWCHUK, TAMMY L; CORR OFFICER; $53,320.00; ANN; Wallkill; 27-Dec-94; 10680 Shawangunk Correctional Fac Shawangunk Correctional Fac
- 2020 Greene Sawchuk, Tammy L DoCCS gross $100,398 Greene Correctional Facility Corr Sergeant base $91,305 2020
- Michael Dildine Vice President (518) [There seems to have been an NYS C.O. with a similar name. Dildine, Michael L.. Also see DILDINE, MICHAEL; CORR OFFICER; 59,043.00; ANN; Sonyea; 21-Sep-87; 10800 Livingston Correctional Fac.]
- John Roberts Regional VP, Northern @nyscopba.org (518)
- John Harmon Vice President @nyscopba.org (315) Is the NYSCOPBA officer above the NYS employee below? HARMON, JOHN E JR; SECURITY HSP TRT ASNT; $44,488.00;ANN; Marcy; 29-Mar-99; 50390; Central New York Psy Ctr (Central New York Psychiatric Center).
- James Miller Director, Public Relations @nyscopba.org (518)
- Chris Moreau Mid-Hudson Region Vice President @nyscopba.org (845)
According to the NYS DoS, which created the corporation, NYSCOPBA's name is "NEW YORK STATE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS AND POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION, INC." "And" is part of the name, not "&." The union often states its name with "&" instead of "and." For example, union treasurers used "&" in IRS form 990 about years 2016-2020: treasurer David Viddivo (2016), treasurer Toby Hogan (2017), and treasurer Frank Gilbo (2018-2020). The tax preparer of the forms 990 about 2016-2020 was Brian G. Leyden CPA, 7 AIRPORT PARK BLVD, LATHAM, NY 12110. At the bottom of the forms 990 about years 2016-2020, the following sentence appears: "THE FORM 990 TAX RETURN IS REVIEWD AT AN EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING BEFORE FILING." (Forms 990; Schedule O; Return Reference Part VI, Section B, Line 11B). Some NLRB web pages have "&" in NYSCOPBA's name.
- NLRB NLRB
- Introduction 2022mav6
- NYSCOPBA cases in NLRB In at least one of the cases described below, NYSCOPBA was the employer and NEA (Nyscopba Employees Association?) was the union.
- 2016 https://www.nlrb.gov/case/03-CA-186969 NYSCOPBA Follow Case Number: 03-UC-186969 Date Filed: October 26, 2016 Status: Closed Location: Albany, NY Region Assigned: Region 03, Buffalo, New York
- 2005 https://www.nlrb.gov/case/03-CA-025404 New York State Correctional & Police Benevolent Association (NYSCOPBA) Follow Case Number: 03-CA-025404 Date Filed: May 19, 2005 Status: Closed Location: Albany, NY Region Assigned: Region 03, Buffalo, New York
- 2004 July 9 https://www.nlrb.gov/case/03-CA-024941 New York State Correctional Officers & Police Benevolent Association (NYSCOPBA) Follow Case Number: 03-CA-024941 Date Filed: July 9, 2004 Status: Closed Location: Albany, NY Region Assigned: Region 03, Buffalo, New York Charging Party Union NYSCOPBA Albany, NY 12209-1543
- 2004 July 8 https://www.nlrb.gov/case/03-CA-024940 New York State Correctional Officers & Police Benevolent Association (NYSCOPBA) Follow Case Number: 03-CA-024940 Date Filed: July 8, 2004 Status: Closed Location: Albany, NY Region Assigned: Region 03, Buffalo, New York
- Our Comment Notice the NLRB's "Follow" service for each case. That's great.
- Introduction: NYSCOPBA PAC Political Action Committee NYSCOPBA PAC (NYS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS PBA POLITICAL ACTION CMTE)
- Lists of Reports at BoE Website NYSCOPBA PAC Campaign Financial Disclosure Provided by the New York State Board of Elections Candidate and Committee Search Page View Disclosure Reports A11585 NYSCOPBA PAC (NYS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS PBA POLITICAL ACTION CMTE) 8 Callaghan Blvd. Ballston Lake [Charlton, Saratoga County], NY 12019 [See Toohey information below.] Status = ACTIVE
View the following Financial Disclosure Reports from the EFS Database: REPORTS FILED FOR FILING YEAR 2013 32 DAY PRE PRIMARY REPORT 11 DAY PRE PRIMARY REPORT 10 DAY POST PRIMARY REPORT 32 DAY PRE GENERAL REPORT 11 DAY PRE GENERAL REPORT 27 DAY POST GENERAL REPORT JANUARY PERIODIC REPORT JULY PERIODIC REPORT OR view a list of contributors for NYSCOPBA PAC (NYS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS PBA POLITICAL ACTION CMTE)
- List of Some Contributors to PAC List of Some Contributors to PAC List of ALL CONTRIBUTORS who contributed to Recipient(s) whose name is like NYSCOPBA PAC (NYS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS PBA POLITICAL ACTION CMTE) Campaign Financial Disclosure Provided by the New York State Board of Elections Contributions Search Page by Candidate or Committee Name Contributions and Expenditure Database Contributions by Candidate/Comm NameResults [The list is on the BoE website. We do not copy it here. For some contributions, the word, "unitemized", appears instead of the contributor's name. Therefore, at least one contributo's name was undisclosed.]
- PAC Address: 8 Callaghan Boulevard
- Address We've read this address attributed to Charlton, Malta, Ballson Lake, and Ballston Spa. ... zip code: 8 CALLAGHAN BLVD 8 CALLAGHAN BLVD BALLSTON LAKE NY 12019-2640 8 CALLAGHAN BLVD CHARLTON NY 12019-2640
- Some Recent Owners of 8 Callaghan Boulevard
- Rosanne M Toohey
Introduction 2014jan Toohey bought from Petralia in about May 2011. Toohey may know Donald J Rowe, NYSCOPBA president.
birthdatabase.com Rosanne M. Toohey Born 1961-12-09 Residence in Gloversville NY
albarchive.merlinone.net Rosanne Toohey DEEDS & MORTGAGES Section: Real Estate, Page: G9 Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011 Rosanne Toohey bought property on 8 Callaghan Blvd. from Darlene Petralia and Nicholas Petralia for $148,400. [The price seems low.]
newyork-saratoga.com 8 CALLAGHAN month/year 04/11 8 CALLAGHAN Buyer: Toohey, Rosanne Seller: Petralia, Nicholas Acres: .42 [over four tenths of an acre] Class : 1 Fam. Resid. [a one-family residence] Parcel ID: 256.10-2-42 School Dist: Burnt Hills Assessment: 127300
whitepages.com Rosanne M Toohey 50-54 years old 8 Callaghan Blvd Ballston Lake, NY 12019-2640 ... PEOPLE ROSANNE MAY KNOW: 1. Donald J Rowe [NYSCOPBA president] 2. [A person who both: 1. has Rosanne's surname, and 2. has the same name as a pistol permittee.]
radaris.com Rosanne M Toohey, 52 [in 2014 January] Gloversville, NY Known also: M Toohey Roseanne M Toohey Lived in: Gloversville, NY Ballston Lake, NY [8 Callaghan Boulevard?] Addresses & Phones 202 Priddle Point Rd, Gloversville, NY 12078 (518) 661-6601
- Petralia: Nicholas and Darlene Carol Petralia
- Dog Show Judge, April 2010, Darlene Carol Petralia Mrs. Darlene Petralia Premium List American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club, Inc. 15th Annual National Specialty Show Sweepstakes, Futurity, Obedience & Rally Trials (Member of the American Kennel Club) Event Numbers 2010499001, 2010499004, 2010499005, 2010499006, 2010499007, 2010499008 April 2010 NATIONAL SPECIALTY [dog show] JUDGES Mrs. Darlene Petralia FUTURITY [We guess that a futurity competition is for young dogs.] 8 Callaghan Blvd, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- Radaris Darlene C Petralia, 66 [in Jan 2014] Scotia, NY Known also: Darlene Carol Petralia Darene Petralia Darlene Petralia D Petralia Lived in: Scotia, NY Schenectady, NY Ballston Lake, NY Zebulon, NC Charlton, NY [Nicholas Petralia, ~67 in Jan 2014] 8 Callaghan, Ballston Lake, NY 12019 (518) 384-3816 (518) 280-1241
- whitepages.com, Nicholas and Darlene Carol 2014jan Darlene Carol Petralia Nicholas Petralia Darlene C Petralia 65+ years old Nicholas Petralia 65+ years old Phone numbers 518-280-1241 518-384-3816 [current?] 28 Jennifer Rd Schenectady, NY 12302-3906 [previous?] 8 Callaghan Blvd [NYSCOPBA PAC] Ballston Lake, NY 12019-2640
- Realty Description
- homes.com Homes.com 8 Callaghan Blvd, Ballston Lake NY, 12019 $593,700 *est. value Beds: 3 Baths: 1 Sq. Ft: 1,104 Lot Size: 18,295 Year Built: 1955
- zillow.com New York Malta 12020 8 Callaghan Blvd 8 Callaghan Blvd, Malta, NY 12020 Sold on 8/1/13: $600,000 Zestimate: $762,343 [Early January 2014 If the estimate is right, either: the price rose much in about five months (August 2013 to January 2014), or the buyer got a good price.] Est. Mortgage: $2,410/mo Bedrooms: 6 beds Bathrooms: 6 baths Single Family: 4,060 sq ft Lot:0.57 acres Year Built:2007 Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $600,000 Heating Type:Contact for details Description Spectacular showcase home! Professionally designed and beautifully decorated. Attention to details throughout. Magnificent views Eastward, room for in-ground pool. Excellent value. Cooling Central Parking Garage - Attached Basement Type Finished Fireplace Yes Floor Covering Unknown Attic Unknown Price History DateEvent Price $/sqft Source 08/01/13 Sold $600,000-7.7% $147 Public Record 09/21/11 Sold $650,000-43.5% $160 Public Record 11/19/09 Listing removed $1,150,000 $283 Select Sotheby's International Realty [The price declined much from 2011 to 2013.] Nearby Cities Ballston Clifton Park Greenfield Center Malta Moreau Saratoga Springs Town of Milton Town of Stillwater Town of Waterford Wilton Pioneer Nearby Neighborhoods Harmony Corners Holbrook Corners Komar Park Tucker Heights West Charlton Nearby Zip Codes 12020 12027 12074 Rent Zestimate is $2,621/mo.
- MLS ID 20102380 8 CALLAGHAN BLVD Home for Sale in Malta, NY The property you are searching for is no longer an active listing. 8 CALLAGHAN BLVD , Malta, NY $799,900 0 [sic] bedrooms and 5 full baths, 1 half bath MLS #/Web ID: 20102380
|2010 NY Pistol Permits||Impropriety in USA Gov't||Home Page|
|Main NY Page||Previous Page||Next Page||Impressum|