Photographer Jon Sullivan
Youth and Adult Correctional Agency (YACA) became DCR (Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation). This Web site has special pages for DCR and other carceral agencies of Califprnia, which page is linked to from our California index page.
- Introduction 3 March 2013 L.A. County BoS (Board of Supervisors) Zev Yaroslavsky attended Fairfax High School and UCLA lived in Fairfax neighborhood of Los Angeles City Yaroslavsky, Zev 12/21/1948 Male born Los Angeles County Yaroslavsky 1900-12-21 resided Los Angeles City CA
- Possible, Recent Address 165 Formosa Avenue (south of Beverly) Los Angeles, CA 90036 ZEV AND BARBARA YAROSLAVSKY spouse L.A. County Assessor's ID No. 5512-023-035 Site Address 165 N FORMOSA AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90036 Property Type Single Family Residence Region / Cluster 09 / 09163 Tax Rate Area (TRA) 00067 Recent Sale Information Latest Sale Date Indicated Sale Price 2012 Roll Values Recording Date 02/03/1976 Land $75,956 Improvements $105,058 Personal Property $0 Fixtures $0 Homeowners' Exemption $7,000 Real Estate Exemption $0 Personal Property Exemption $0 Fixture Exemption $0 Property Boundary Description TRACT # 5207 LOT 150 Building Description(s) Improvement 1 Square Footage 2,341 Year Built / Effective Year Built 1940 / 1950 Bedrooms / Bathrooms 2 / 3 Units 1 Yaroslavsky is diabetic Zev B. Yaroslavsky Zev Yaroslausky age 64 Los Angeles, CA Zev Yaroslavsky N Formosa Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Zev Yaroslavsky Santa Monica CA 64 Zev Yaroslavsky Norwalk CA 64
- spouse Barbara Edelston Barbara Yaroslavsky 90036 home BARBARA YAROSLAVSKY (N/A/HOMEMAKER), (Zip code: 90036) $250 to WOMEN'S ALLIANCE FOR ISRAEL on 11/12/01 Barbara Yaroslavsky, City Council candidate 5967 W 3rd St 90036-2835 - Los Angeles City Phone (323) 525-0166 Edelston, Barbara Joan 08/09/1947 Female Los Angeles Barbara Edelston 1956-05-09 Mill Valley, Marin County, CA This person may not be the county supervisor's wife. Barbara Yaroslavsky President, Medical Board of California Barbara Yaroslavsky was appointed to the Division of Medical Quality by Speaker of the State Assembly Herb J. Wesson, Jr., in 2003. Board Member, Division of Medical Quality, Medical Board of California Board Member, Executive Service Corps Advisory Board Member, Athgo International Board Member, Zimmer Children's Museum Telephone: (916) Local Address: Sacramento, California, United States Medical Board of California Michael Feuer Former 5th District member of the Los Angeles City Council. Feuer was elected over Barbara Yaroslavsky. source: Wikipedia Yaroslavsky deputy contributed $1000 to Feuer's City Attorney campaign committee. 05/31/01 Brence Culp (Legislative Deputy, Zev Yaroslavsky Staff) Pasadena, CA 91106 Michael Feuer City Attorney 1234361 - Mike Feuer for City Attorney-General A - Monetary Contribution Received (IND - Individual) [Period: 05/31/01 to 06/30/01] $1,000.00 [Election: 06/05/01] Zev Yaroslavsky committee later contributed $1300 to Feuer's city attorney campaign. 12/20/12 Yaroslavsky For Supervisor 2010 Los Angeles, CA 90048 Mike Feuer City Attorney 1341335 - Mike Feuer For City Attorney 2013 A - Monetary Contribution Received (COM - Committee) [Period: 10/01/12 to 12/31/12] $1,300.00 [Election: 03/05/13]
- David Yaroslavsky, son Yaroslavsky, David 07/01/1982 Male Los Angeles Yaroslavsky, David Los Angeles, Ca 90036 Latham & Watkins/Attorney/Attorney $2,500 11/14/2011 P BERMAN FOR CONGRESS - Democrat L.A. County Prosecutor California Court Officer: Attorney at Law David Yaroslavsky - #255574 Bar Number: 255574 Address: Los Angeles County District Attorney 210 Temple St Rm 18-709 Los Angeles, CA 90012 Phone Number: (213) 974-3501 Fax Number: (213) 687-8525 e-mail: dyaroslavsky[AT]da.lacounty.gov County: Los Angeles Undergraduate School: Univ of California Berkeley; Berkeley CA District: District 2 Sections: Criminal Law Law School: New York Univ SOL; New York NY Status History Effective Date Status Change Present Active 5/6/2008 Admitted to The State Bar of California Zev is on the L.A. County BoS (Board of Supervisors). The Bos determines the pay of L.A. County District Attorney prosecutors.
- Mina Yaroslavsky, daughter Zev identifies her on his Web site. This is her maiden name.
- Zev's Staff
- Headquaters Office
- ALISA BELINKOFF KATZ Chief Deputy Coro Fellows ProgramOccidental College B.A. in History from Brandeis University.
- JOEL BELLMAN Press Deputy (related to Chaney, below?)
- Charney is a produced playwright. (related to Bellman, above?)
- MARIA CHONG-CASTILLO Public Works, Parks and Recreation, Libraries Deputy
- GENIE CHOUGH Budget Deputy Children's Institute, Inc Sacramento Washington, D.C. A native of Los Angeles B.A. Vassar College Masters, UC Berkeley
- FLORA GIL KRISILOFF Senior Field Deputy MBA and other degrees, UCLA
- LENNIE LAGUIRE Arts and Culture Deputy/Web Writer Los Angeles Times University of Michigan.
- LISA MANDEL Social Services Deputy Children's Law Center
- VIVIAN RESCALVO Transportation, Marina del Rey and Education Deputy CSU San Francisco M.A., UCLA
- BEN SALTSMAN Planning Deputy UCLA University of Southern California JOEL SAPPELL Special Projects Deputy L.A. Times in 1981 Los Angeles Herald-Examiner New York Daily News
- ELAN SHULTZ Health Deputy born and raised in Los Angeles UC Berkeley Columbia University
- REGINA MARQUEZ Caseworker fluent Spanish
- FIELD OFFICES
- SUSAN PETRULAS NISSMAN Senior Field Deputy Nissman a Topanga resident for more than 28 years
- TIMOTHY PERSHING Field Deputy, Calabasas District Office Los Angeles and New York Pershing and his family returned to Topanga in 2005.
- CYNTHIA SCOTT Field Deputy, Calabasas District Office University of North Texas
- LOURDES AREVALO Caseworker fluent in Spanish.
- Van Nuys Field Office
- LORI GARCIA WHEELER Senior Field Deputy, Van Nuys District Office raised and schooled in the San Fernando Valley Lori and her husband Dean reside in Mission Hills.
- BENITA TRUJILLO Field Deputy, Van Nuys District Office Mission Hills more than five years ago
- SHAWN HUBLER Website Writer L.A. Times Los Angeles Herald Examiner Orange County B.A.from Penn State
- Support Staff David Colgan Patricia Farias Lisa Garcia Ann Miller Senior Secretaries Liz Rangel, Executive Secretary to the Supervisor Yolanda Valadez, Executive Secretary to the Chief Deputy.
525 East Seaside Way, #504, Long Beach CA 90802, Phone (562) 495-0840, Fax (562) 495-0222, Email lasd015939 at aol.com
White, mustache, seems to be overweight. The Hoover Institution has a series of "uncommon knowledge" videos. That series includes some videos with Corcoran participating in a discussion, entitled "Doing Company Time: The Privatization of Prisons". In that video, he spoke against privately owned prisons.
Corcoran's color photograph is in a 25 February 2000 CNN article entitled "California prison guards investigated for opening fire during riot". The photograph shows a clean-shaven (for example, no mustache) white man. In that article, CNN says that he was with "the Correctional Peace Officers' Union". He was with CCPOA.
He may be LANCE C. CORCORAN, age 40, 14819 REYNOSA DR SLOUGHHOUSE CA 95683-9127. North of a park north of Murieta South Parkway.
Recent neighbors may include Mr. Booker T Welch (Commissioner [California state Board of Prison Terms]; 7313 Neblina Ct, Rancho Murieta, CA 95683; 38.49217, -121.08005; M.A. in 1977 from Ball State University).
Home Addresses of People Most of Whom Are or Were Government Officers or Employees
|2010 N.Y. Pistol Permits||Impropriety in USA Govt|
|Main California Page||Previous Page||Next Page|