Because our Evans pages were created when she was in the state assembly, they often, anachronistically refer to her as an asemblyperson. Now (April 2014), she's a state senator.
This page has information about, among other things, her son, "consultant" Joel Evans-Fudem.
Robert may possibly be:
ROBERT G. EVANS. Born Oct 1936, 1065 SAINT HELENA AVE (a dead end street west of Gravenstein Highway South), SEBASTOPOL, CA 95472-4438.
Marie may possibly be:
MARIE A. EVANS. Born 1935, 18776 N. Shore Dr. (near a pond and Marine View Road), Middletown, CA 95467-8629 (not zip code 63431), (707) 987-2515.
EVANS MARIE MRS., RETIRED, RETIRED; EVANS FOR ASSEMBLY, FRIENDS OF NOREEN, ID#1255628; State Assembly 7th; $250.00; 2/19/2004; MONETARY.
We don't know who ran the independent payor in Sacramento, why it helped her, where it got its money, or why it seems to have terminated all activities several months after helping her. The independent payor's phone number then was (916) 921-9111.
By the way, the Evans campaign committee paid a vendor with a similar name, and the same zip code, for campaign literature and mailings, as described in the discussion of her campaign committee expenditures, elsewhere on this webpage.
Her committee paid over $264,000 in this category.
The biggest payee in this category was a San Francisco firm (BARNES MOSHER WHITEHURST LAUTER & PARTNERS, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105). The same firm was also the biggest payee in the campaign literature and mailings category, described elsewhere in this Evans campaign committee expenditure section; and this firm was also paid in the paraphernalia category.
Her committee paid, among others, the following people as campaign consultants:
The Evans campaign committee also paid Emerson's business: CK CONSULTING,, SACRAMENTO, CA 95814; $1,112.10; payment date 5/2/2005; paid by EVANS FOR ASSEMBLY, FRIENDS OF NOREEN, ID#1255628, SANTA ROSA, CA 95404; for period 1/1/2005 - 6/30/2005; for Fundraising events; total $1,112.10.
Emerson may possibly have lived at:
CONNIE J. EMERSON, born 1962, 13 COLBY CT., SACRAMENTO, CA 95825-7005, (916) 925-8nnn;
Connie Emerson, 409 42ND ST., SACRAMENTO, CA 95819-2816, (916) 456-4097;
Emerson, Connie Sanders;
Sacramento, CA 95819;
Lanahan and Reilley/"Attorney"; [Contribution]
CLARK FOR PRESIDENT INC.
As far as we know, no one named "Connie Sanders Emerson" seems to have been admitted to the California bar, and no one with that name seems to be a Lanahan and Reilly attorney today (17 October 2005). According to state and federal political contributions Emerson made in 2002, 2003, and 2004, she seems then to have have been a consultant, a self-employed consultant, and a managing partner of (according to former URL sacramento.judysbook.com/investment-management-services/78766/CK_Consulting.htm) CK Consulting.
Guy R. Conner (not Guy Connor, who is described above) is married to Patricia A. Wiggins, who represented the assembly district that Evans now (March 2006) represents. Connor is a self-employed consultant. Conner is a software engineer. Guy Connor and Guy R. Conner both are in Santa Rosa 95401.
JOEL R EVANS-FUDEM Born JUN 1987 539 BENTON ST SANTA ROSA, CA 95404 (707) 578-1656Her campaign committee paid a few thousand dollars to her son for "campaign consultants", assuming that we correctly understand her campaign finance records. We do not know if Evans-Fudem charged his mother his usual fee. We did not find "campaign consultants" Joel Evans-Fudem in any directories of campaign conultants. His zip code seems to be his parents' home's zip code. We do not know if campaign contributors were told that campaign funds had been paid, or would be paid, to the candidate's child. At the time that the Evans campaign paid campign consultant Joel, he sems to have been (according to the June 2005 high school commencement speech page at Evans's assembly website) a student at OVHS (Orchard View High School, from which he graduated on 7 June 2005). It is rare for a high school student to be paid money as a campign consultant. OVHS is for students who "... work in a home study environment ..."). The school is chartered by Twin Hills Union district. The district headquarters and the school have the same address: 700 Water Trough (on some Web maps it may be "Watertrough") Road (south of Starlight Road), Sebastopol, CA 95472-3917. OVHS seems to be for students who receive at least some of their high school education at home rather than exclusively in school. OVHS seems to help parents teach their children at home, as nearly as we can tell. The school offers parents a wide selection of textbooks and other educational materials. Some students learn nothing on the school's premises, and some students learn only some subjects. If a student's parents want him to get all of his instruction on school premises, the school would suggest sending him to a conventional high school, we guess. Keeping in mind how much time it often takes to teach a student a high school education at home, we don't know how Joel's parents (one, a legislator; the other, an administrative law judge) found the time to do their jobs. Furthermore, Mark Fudem, the boy's father, is an administrative law judge employed full-time by the state government of California. We guess that he was unavailable Monday through Friday during business hours to teach the boy a high school education and supervise him. His mother was a legislator, a lawyer, and a political candidate. We guess that either she didn't spend much time teaching Joel a high school education or she didn't spend much time working as a legislator and lawyer. Did his campoaign consultant work interfere with his high school education or homework, or was it part of his instruction or homework?
Joel Evans-Fudem had a different name when he was born:
FUDEM, JOEL R; born 06/10/1987; MALE; mother's surname EVANS; born in SONOMA county.We don't know when Joel R. Fudem became Joel Evans-Fudem. We don't know how his name appears on his high school diploma, driver license or other licenses, college identification, Selective Service System (military) registration, income tax returns, paychecks from employers, checks from other clients, and bank records.
On about 24 October 2009, we found on the Web, in PDF file 2004_evans_460_0930.pdf, the following, campaign finance information about Joel, information which may describe a consultant payment to him in 2004.
We guess that he lived with his parents and that his office, if any, was in their home. Therefore, we guess that his parents live at the same address: 539 Benton, Santa Rosa, CA 95404. We have no idea how the $588.50 was computed. Because it ends in ".50" (fifty cents), it seems unlikely that the payment is entirely a fee for his expert services rendered. As far as we know, he was an independent contractor, not an employee. Therefore, how did his payment become $588.50 (a sum which is not an even number of dollars)? What is the hourly fee which results in a bill of $588.50? For example, if he billed his mother $200.00 hourly, how would his fee be $588.50 (with emphasis on the fifty cents part of the payment)? Is some of the $588.50 reimbursement for expenses? If so, what were the expenses for which his mother's campaign reimbursed him?Page 40 SCHEDULE E (CONT.) Schedule E (Continuation Sheet) Payments Made NAME OF FILER Ms. Noreen Evans, Friends of Noreen Evans for Assembly I.D. NUMBER 1255628 Otherwise, describe the payment. RAD radio airtime and production costs RFD returned contributions SAL campaign workers salaries TEL t.v. or cable airtime and production costs TRC candidate travel, lodging and meals (explain) TRS staff/spouse travel, lodging and meals (explain) TSF transfer between committees of the same candidate/sponsor VOT voter registration WEB information technology costs (internal, e-mail) NAME AND ADDRESS OF PAYEE OR CREDITOR (IFCOMMITrEE,ALSOENTERLO.NUMBER CODE OR DESCRIPTION OF PAYMENT AMOUNT PAID Mr. Joel Evans-Fudem 539 Benton Santa Rosa, CA 95404 CNS [consultant?] 588.50 [Why did her campaign pay her son $588.50, and how was that sum calculated?]
Was there a written contract between consultant Joel and his client (or employer?) Noreen? Did Joel send written bills and statements? Did Joel have a bank account then? What bills did he pay in the course of working as a consultant? Did his consultanting work interfere with his homework or other, high school activities?
In any event, Noreen Evans seems to have daughters. We don't know if they, like their brother Joel Evans-Fudem, are campaign consultants who were paid by a campaign committee. If they were paid by a campaign committee, maybe their last names were not "Fudem" on any campaign finance disclosures. The daughters, according to what seem to be their birth records, are:
In the 2004 Democratic primary for district 7 of the state assembly, Noreen Evans ("Councilwoman/Mother/Attorney") ran against Jim Leddy ("Santa Rosa School Board Member"). Notice that Evans explicitly campaigned as a mother. Characterizing herself as a mother seems to be a continuing, central stategy of hers. For example, on her state asssembly website, she named her children, mentioned her son's high school graduation ceeremony, and supplied the full text of the speech she gave at that ceremony. In the speech, she mentioned her son's sisters (her daughters). Because she keeps reminding us of her children, and because at least one of them was paid by campaign funds, it seems appropriate to find out about those children.
We don't know if Noreen's mother is, like Joel, a campaign consultant or was paid by a campaign committee. As far as we know, Noreen's mother's last name (possibly a maiden name) was Ash.
We don't know if any of Noreen's siblings are, like Joel, campaign consultant or were paid by a campaign committee; if so, they may, like Joel, have been paid under a name other than the one on their birth records. As nearly as we can tell, her siblings's birth data may possibly be:
Some campaign funds seem to have been paid to, or because of expenses of, Noreen's husband. Moreover, if a politician hires her teenage son as a campaign consultant, pays him a few thousand dollars with campaign funds, and lists him (on a campaign finance disclosure) with a name other than the one on his birth certificate, she should expect attention to him and to her other, close elatives.
Evans was on the Santa Rosa (Sonoma county, California) city council before she ran for the state assembly. It would be interesting to examine itemized, financial records of her pre-assembly (for example, city council) campaigns to see, among other things, who was paid by her campaign committees, who contributed, and exactly what campaign expenses there were. We are not expert in the filing requirements for such records. Summary reports (not itemized reports) for Sonoma county supervisor and Santa Rosa city council committees may have been filed with the Santa Rosa city government. Some itemized records may be available to the public at the California Secretary of State Cal-Acess website for supervisor (EVANS FOR SUPERVISOR, FRIENDS OF NOREEN (state ID# 990057); CURRENT STATUS: ACTIVE) and city council (EVANS FOR CITY COUNCIL 2000, FRIENDS OF NOREEN (state ID# 1225836); CURRENT STATUS: TERMINATED 12/31/2004).
By the way, according to statements by Noreen Evans and her campaign committee: Noreens's last name is Evans, her husband Mark's last name is Fudem, and her son Joel's last name is Evans-Fudem.
On 17 October 2005, there is one item in this category:
payee VISA in HENDERSON Nevada 89016; $207.00; payment date 10/11/2003; EVANS FOR ASSEMBLY, FRIENDS OF NOREEN, ID#1255628, SANTA ROSA, CA 95404; period covered 10/1/2003 to 12/31/2003.
A "payee" is the one who is paid. Often, the payee of a Visa credit card bill is a bank (and the ultimate payee often is a merchant), not Visa. It seems unlikely that the committee paid Visa. Henderson town is near Las Vegas. Henderson and Las Vegas are both in Clark county. Incidentally, one of Evans's campaign consultants was Connie Emerson, and someone with that name wrote The Cheapskate's Guide to Las Vegas: Hotels, Gambling, Food, Shows, and More. In general, Henderson hotels charge a less than Las Vegas hotels.
This payment raises a question of whether, if the campaign committee pays a credit card bill, the committee is required to dislcose the name of the ultimate payee (often a merchant) or of the credit card's issuer (often a bank).
As nearly as we can tell, Henderson seems to have no human or business named Visa.
Did she use campaign funds to visit Henderson, Nevada? If so, why?
STEVEN RABINOWITSH contributed money to Evans's assembly campaign. Someone named STEVEN RABINOWITSH seemingly lived in Las Vegas: STEVEN RABINOWITSH, 4033 CHARLESTON BLVD (04/07/2004), LAS VEGAS, NV 89102.
Small world department: we think that, by coincidence, federal, appellate judge Jay Bybee lives in Henderson.
Her campaign committee paid over $141,000 in this category, which should not be confused with postage or paraphernalia categories.
There was one payee (FIREFIGHTERS PRINT & DESIGN,, SACRAMENTO, CA 95833) with a name similar to, and a zip code identical to, an indepedent payor described elsewhere on this webpage (FIREFIGHTERS, TEACHERS, NURSES, AND CONSUMER ATTORNEYS, 1262667, SACRAMENTO, CA 95833).
The bigest payee in this category was a San Francisco vendor (BARNES MOSHER WHITEHURST LAUTER & PARTNERS,, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105), which her committee paid over $125,000. This firm was also paid in other categories (for example: the campaign consultants category, described elsewhere on this webpage, the staff travel category, and the paraphernalia category).
10 November 2005.
It seems unlikely that the Evans campaign had no employees; however, nothing is listed under "campaign workers salaries". Maybe the Evans campaign committee characterized employees, if it had any, as something else (for example, independent contractors). In general, this practice (characterizing an employee as an indepedent contractor) is usually done for at least one of two reasons: to save on bookkeeping expenses (some tiny businesses are so short of money that they can't afford to pay for much bookkeeping) and to evade taxes. The Evans campaign spent over $26,000 on professional expenses, which is defined to include accounting and legal, so there seems to have been plenty of money to pay for enough bookkeeping to calculate the correct amounts of paychecks and deductions. We tentativley conclude that, if the Evans committee had employees and characterized them as something other than employees, the main motive might possibly have been to evade taxes.
How can we identify which people, if any, were Evans campaign employees? A few clues might be that:
The Evans campaign committee made payments without explaining the purpose ("no description code provided" payments, in the parlance of the California Secretary of State, which maintains the Cal-Access website). These payments were made to various payees on various dates. The disclosures of these payments are scattered among other disclosures, making it extremely time-consuming to study them. We do not have the time to search for all such payments, and we did not do so. We do not know the total amount of money the campaign committee paid without disclosing the payments' purposes.
The candidate (EVANS NOREEN,, SANTA ROSA, CA 95404) and her husbnad (FUDEM MARK MR.,, SANTA ROSA, CA 95404) in total got over $2500.00 without any explanation of the payments' purposes. Those two people are not the only recipients of campaign committee payments made without disclosure of payments' purposes. For example, Evans's committee paid UMP (UNITED MILEAGE PLUS,, PALATINE, IL 60094) a total of $6,609.43 in various payments (according to the Cal-Access website on17 October 2005). UMP provides bonuses to United Airlines passengers (for example, free upgrades), sells miles, and provides a UMP Visa credit card.
We do not know what percent of the committee's total payments comprise payments made without disclosure of their purpose.
If we assume that the committee's money is her personal property, it is not surprising that committee payments are made without disclosing the payments' purposes. After all, she has the right to pay her money to anyone she wants without explaining why to the government or anyone else. If we assume that the committee's money is not her personal property, it is surprising that committee payments are made (for example, to her and her husband) without disclosing the payments' purposes.
To see payments made without disclosed purpose, go to the California secretary of state's Cal-Access, campaign finance, database website's expenditure code search webpage, go to the expenditure code pulldown menu (near the top of the page), click "any" (the bottom item on that menu), type "noreen evans" in the "Filer Name" field, then click the "Search" button near the bottom of the page. You will then see a webpage with a table in which each row is one expenditure. The rows are in alphabetical order by payee's name. The right-most column provides the expenditure code (the committee's purpose of payment). For some payments, the campaign committee did not provide an expenditue code (in other words, did not disclose the payment's purpose); for example, a payment to Noreen Evans on 15 May 2005.
Introduction Source: FEC Web Site 2014mar
Noreen Marie Evans Joint Fundraising Contributions EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA, CA 95404 STATE OF CALIFORNIA COMMITTEE FOR CHANGE 09/24/2008 2000.00 29992561372 09/27/2008 1000.00 29992561372 Total Joint Fundraising: 3000.00 Recipient of Joint Fundraiser Contributions These are the Final Recipients of Joint Fundraising Contributions EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA, CA 95404 STATE OF CALIFORNIA DEMOCRATIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF FLORIDA 09/24/2008 262.00 11932405341 GEORGIA FEDERAL ELECTIONS COMMITTEE 09/30/2008 139.00 29931986241 OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 242.00 29934454057 10/24/2008 -242.00 10990522517 PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 233.00 29992633309 10/24/2008 -233.00 29992632516
Noreen Marie Evans INTRODUCTION Two donations are below. For each, we provide the details and image. For each image, we provide the link. ... Donation 1 EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA CA 95404 09/24/2008 2000.00 STATE OF CALIFORNIA 29992561372 Noreen Marie Evans Noeen Evans 1275 4th Street, 249 Santa Rosa CA 954D[0?]4 State of California Assemblymember ..... Donation 2 EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA CA 95404 09/27/2008 1000.00 STATE OF CALIFORNIA 29992561372 Noreen Marie Evans [Same contributor info as for donation 1, which is above.]
Noreen Marie Evans Presented by the Federal Election Commission Contributions Arranged By Type And Recipient EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA, CA 95404 STATE OF CALIFORNIA Joint Fundraising Contributions COMMITTEE FOR CHANGE 09/24/2008 2000.00 29992561372 09/27/2008 1000.00 29992561372 Total Joint Fundraising: 3000.00 Recipient of Joint Fundraiser Contributions These are the final Recipients of Joint Fundraising Contributions DEMOCRATIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF FLORIDA 09/24/2008 262.00 11932405341 GEORGIA FEDERAL ELECTIONS COMMITTEE 09/30/2008 139.00 29931986241 OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 242.00 29934454057 10/24/2008 -242.00 10990522517 PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 233.00 29992633309 10/24/2008 -233.00 29992632516 Recipient Total: 401.00
Noreen Marie Evans Contributions Arranged By Type And Recipient EVANS, NOREEN SANTA ROSA, CA 95404 STATE OF CALIFORNIA Joint Fundraising Contributions COMMITTEE FOR CHANGE 09/24/2008 2000.00 29992561372 09/27/2008 1000.00 29992561372 Total Joint Fundraising: 3000.00 Recipient of Joint Fundraiser Contributions These are the final Recipients of Joint Fundraising Contributions DEMOCRATIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF FLORIDA 09/24/2008 262.00 11932405341 GEORGIA FEDERAL ELECTIONS COMMITTEE 09/30/2008 139.00 29931986241 OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 242.00 29934454057 10/24/2008 -242.00 10990522517 PENNSYLVANIA DEMOCRATIC PARTY 09/24/2008 233.00 29992633309 10/24/2008 -233.00 29992632516 Recipient Total: 401.00
2014mar Judiciary Committee
Evans belonged to the Assembly Judiciary Committee. She chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Legislative Ethics Committee
When she was in the Assembly, she belonged to the California legislature's Joint Legislative Ethics Committee. We guess that this committee does not do much. The Evans ethics assignment says much about the California state legisalture. We don't know if she still is on the committee.
- Discussion of Her Home Address She lived om Benton Street, in Santa Rosa, in 2013. The Benton property was sold in April 2013. We don't know if that was a real sale to a truly different owner or merely a change in the form of ownership. In July 2013, a permit was issued for 539 Benton, which permit described her as the owner. She lived in Santa Rosa in August 2013. Perhaps she still lives at 539 Benton Street. In the section about her son Joel, which is elsewhere on this page, there is much information about his address. Some of it pertains to her address.
- Radaris Noreen M Evans 539 Benton St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (707) 578-1656
- Introduction 2014mar California does not require students to be educated in schools. Parents may educate their children at home. Their was a school, OVHS, which helped parents do this. Joel received his secondary education at home while he was enrolled in such a school. During the time Joel lived with his parents and was educated at home, his mother's campaign fund paid him as a campaign consultant. This is described elsewhere on this page. We guess that Joel lives in Santa Rosa with Arielle or Joel's parents. We don't know where his parents live. We guess that they live on Little John.
- Birth Birth FUDEM, JOEL R; born 06/10/1987; MALE; mother's surname EVANS; born in SONOMA county source: California Birth Index
[Popsicle on 5th birthday in June 1992 in California] 2014mar Joel Evans-Fudem says: June 19, 2012 at 10:03 am I had my last TMNT Popsicle like that one on my 5th birthday in 1992. I was distracted from happily munching on it and sadly, left it out on a rock in June in California.
- 539 Benton Street, Santa Rosa 95404
- Introduction 2014mar Joel and his parents, Noreen and Mark, lived in this one-famil;y house before 2013. The house was sold on 15 April 2013. In July 2013, a muncipal permit for the address described the owner as Noreen Evans. Incidentally, the house has one construction date according to Zillow but a more recent date according to Trulia.
- ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, July 2013 Permit City of Santa Rosa Community Development - Building Division MONTHLY ACTIVITY REPORT - JULY 2013 Permits Issued Permit Number B13-2469 Applicant Name APPLIED BUILDING SCIEN Project Address 539 Benton St Owner Name EVANS NOREEN Sub Type SPER SF 0 Units 0 Valuation $0.00 [Muniipal permit B13-2469 was issued in Jly 2013 to APPLIED BUILDING SCIEN [a construction company?] for address 539 Benton St, which was owned by EVANS NOREEN. On, 04/15/13, the property was sold through a broker.]
- Spokeo 539 Benton St
11 Families [?] [This is a one-family house which was, and perhaps still is, occupied by a member of the state lefgislture.] S**** David 60's Davis Family 2 people L******* Donald 40's ... Evans Family 2 people Evans-fudem Family 3 people Fudem Family M*** Fudern ... Ames Family 2 people B**** Wellson D***** Pauli 60's L******* Mcdonald 40's S**** David Gender & Age Female | 60's |
About this Property Estimated Property Value: $544,000 Lot Size5,000 sq. ft. Square Footage 2,097 sq. ft. Bed/Bath 3/2 [3 full bathroooms, 2 half-bathrooms] House TypeSingle Family 2 people [Mark and Noreen?] 539 Benton St, Santa Rosa, CA
- (707) 578-1656 2014mar number2name.com 539 Benton Phone number Mark Evans (707) 578-1656 539 Benton St Santa Rosa CA, 95404 Evans Noreen (707) 578-1656 539 Benton St Santa Rosa CA, 95404 Noreen Evans (707) 578-1656 539 Benton St Santa Rosa CA, 95404
(707) 578-1656 (707) 578-1656 City: Santa Rosa State: CA County: Sonoma Carrier: Pacific Bell Type: Landline
- Zillow 539 Benton St 539 Benton St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Sold on 4/15/13: $554,000 Zestimate-: $658,155 Bedrooms:4 beds Bathrooms:4 baths Single Family:2,097 sq ft Lot:5,009 sqft Year Built:1897 [Trulia provides a different year. In any event, this is an old house.] Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $554,000 Heating Type:Contact for details Description Queen Anne Victorian built in the late 1800's with 4 bedrooms & 2 full baths (claw foot bath tub), large formal dining rm & living rm, high ceilings on both floors & oak floors. Traditional floor plan w/spacious kit, breakfast nook, indoor laundry rm, forced air heating system, detached 2 car garage, established fruit trees & rose bushes, patio, front & back porches. New foundation in the 1970's & new roof on home & garage in early 2000's Cooling Unknown Parking Garage - Attached Basement Type Unknown Fireplace Yes Floor Covering Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl Attic Unknown ... Price History Date Event Price $/sqft Source 04/15/13 Sold $554,000 -1.1% $264 Public Record 04/04/13 Pending sale $559,950 $267 CENTURY 21 All... 03/04/13 Listed for sale $559,950 +8.5% $267 Patron Venture... [Comments: 1. The dollars per square foot changed from April 4 to April 15 (from 267 to 264). 2. A municipal permit issued in July 2013 described the property as owned by Noreen Evans.] ... Tax History Year Property taxes Change Tax assessment Change 2013 $3,771 0.0% $351,000 2.0% 2012 $3,770 -37.6% $344,000 -23.6% 2010 $6,044 -- $450,000 -18.3% Property tax County website $3,771/yr
- Trulia 539 Benton St Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (Junior College Neighborhood Association [name of neighborhood]) 3 bed, 2 full bath, 2,097 sqft Single-Family Home Public Record $690,000 Trulia Estimate
Property Details for 539 Benton St Description provided by Trulia 539 Benton St This Single-Family Home located at 539 Benton Street, Santa Rosa CA sold on Apr 15, 2013. 539 Benton St has 3 beds, 2 baths, and approximately 2,097 square feet. The property has a lot size of 4,791 sq ft and was built in 1910. [Zillow says earlier.] The average listing price for similar homes for sale is $540,285 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $558,648. 539 Benton St is in the Junior College Neighborhood Association neighborhood in Santa Rosa, CA. The average price per square foot for homes for sale in Junior College Neighborhood Association is $415. Public Records for 539 Benton St Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 07/2013: Single Family Residential 2,097 sqft Stories: 2 story Parking Spaces: 2 Construction: Wood County: Sonoma 3 Bedrooms Lot Size: 4,791 sqft A/C 6 Rooms Fireplace Tax Rate Code Area: 4-001 2 Bathrooms Built In 1910 Parking: Garage 1 Unit Subdivision: WILSONS ADDITION Property Taxes and Assessment for 539 Benton St Year Tax Assessment Market 2013 $3,832 $351,000 N/A Source: Public Records Price History for 539 Benton St Alert Date Event Price Source Agents 04/15/2013 Sold view detail $554,000 Public recordsPublic records Recording Date04/15/2013 Contract Date04/04/2013 Sale Price$554,000 Price Type Full amount computed from Transfer Tax or Excise Tax. City Transfer Tax $1,108 County Transfer Tax $609 Transaction Type Purchase/Resale Arm's Length Residential Transaction Document Type Grant Deed 08/02/2002 Sold view detail $516,000 Public recordsPublic records Recording Date08/02/2002 Contract Date07/26/2002 Sale Price$516,000 Price TypeFull amount computed from Transfer Tax or Excise Tax. City Transfer Tax$1,032 County Transfer Tax$568 Transaction TypePurchase/Resale Arm's Length Residential Transaction Document TypeGrant Deed 01/15/1998 Sold view detail $277,000 Public recordsPublic records Recording Date01/15/1998 Contract Date01/07/1998 Sale Price$277,000 Price TypeFull amount computed from Transfer Tax or Excise Tax. City Transfer Tax$554 County Transfer Tax$305 Transaction TypePurchase/Resale Arm's Length Residential Transaction Document Type Individual Deed 2 for sale properties, $510,250 average price 5 sold properties, $615,800 average price Sold Homes near 539 Benton St
- Joel 2014mar Joel R Evans-Fudem, 26 [in 2014] Santa Rosa, CA Address *** Benton [539 Benton Street] Santa Rosa, CA [This is the address at which he was paid when he was a secondary student. Does he still live there?]
- Noreen: 2 Radaris articles
- Noreen Evans [no middle initial] Noreen Evans Napa, CA Address *** Main Napa, CA Phone & AddressesView Details **** Main, Napa, CA 94559 (707) 258-****
- Noreen M. Evans Noreen M Evans, 58 [in March 2014] Santa Rosa, CA Known also as: Noreen Marie Evans, N Evans Address *** Benton Santa Rosa, CA Phone & Addresses **** Round Barn, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 (707) 524-**** **** D, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (707) 546-**** **** Benton St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 (707) 578-****
- whitepages.com: 1837 Little John Ln 2014mar Joel E [not R]Evans-Fudem Age: 25-29 Address 1837 Little John Ln Santa Rosa, CA 95405-4634 People Joel may know Noree M Fudem [Noreen Marie Evans] Mark A Evans [Mark Allen Fudem] Rachel Evans Noreen M Evans [Noreen Marie Evans-Fudem] [Erin is not on this list.]
Noreen M Evans Age: 55-59 Noreen M Evans, 58 [in March 2014] Santa Rosa, CA Address 1837 Little John Ln Santa Rosa, CA 95405-4634 People Noreen may know Joel E Evans-Fudem Noree M Fudem Mark A Evans Rachel Evans [Erin is not listed.]
Rachel Evans Address 1837 Little John Ln Santa Rosa, CA 95405-4634 DirectionsNeighbors People Rachel may know Joel E Evans-Fudem Noree M Fudem Mark A Evans Noreen M Evans [Erin is not listed.]
- HSD - Family Youth & Children's Services Joel Evans Fudem Family Youth & Children's Services 565-4373 jevansfudem[at]schsd.org [SEIU shop steward in Sonoma County government]
Joel Evans-Fudem 01/29/2014 STEWARD ROSTER - Sonoma County NAME DEPARTMENT Location Joel Evans-Fudem HSD - FY&C 1202 Apollo Way
[As far as we know, he was [and still is?] a senior office assistant for Sonoma County government.]
- Linkedin 2014mar Joel Evans-Fudem Current File Destruction Manager at O'Brien, Watters, Davis, LLP [We don't know if his parent worked there.] Political Campaign Consultant at Evans-Fudem Consulting [He does not name any clients here.] Past Student Intern at Censored/Media Freedom Foundation, Sonoma State University Database Manager/Office Staff at Friends of Noreen Evans for State Assembly/Senate Tracking Poll Organizer at North Bay Research & Training
File Destruction Manager O'Brien, Watters, Davis, LLP September 2011 - Present (2 years 7 months) Maintenance of a file destruction program while working with attorneys to evaluate legal files for their review and potential destruction. Creation of new attorney training materials. Political Campaign Consultant Evans-Fudem Consulting January 2009 - Present (5 years 3 months) Maintain and utilize large-scale Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Access databases. Generate massive Excel spreadsheets from data sources and organize pertinent information effectively. Independently manage time constraints, deadlines, and various concurrent projects. Student Intern Censored/Media Freedom Foundation, Sonoma State University February 2011 - May 2011 (4 months) Research underreported stories and provide analysis of content in journalistic fashion. Write and edit Women & Gender chapter for Project Censored 2012 book. Database Manager/Office Staff Friends of Noreen Evans for State Assembly/Senate June 2007 - January 2009 (1 year 8 months) General office duties including correspondence, phone calls, filing, mail, donations and endorsements. Organize, track and attend fundraisers and events. Cultivate working relationships with constituents and supporters. Tracking Poll Organizer North Bay Research & Training January 2008 - October 2008 (10 months) Recruit, train and supervise volunteers and paid workers for political tracking polls and record data for analysis. Financial Aid Office Worker Santa Rosa Junior College Educational Institution; 1001-5000 employees; Higher Education industry April 2006 - July 2006 (4 months) Front-end office support for students in need of financial aid. Handle sensitive personal information such as federal tax returns and credit card numbers in an appropriate manner. Explain complex federal financial aid requirements and guidelines to students.
Joel Evans-Fudem's Skills & Expertise Community Outreach Higher Education Editing Data Entry Research Public Speaking
Joel Evans-Fudem's Education Sonoma State University Bachelo of Arts (x2), Psychology, Womens & Gender Studies 2009 - 2011 4.0 GPA in Residency Dean's Honors Santa Rosa Junior College General Education 2006 - 2009 Transferred, January 2009 Study Abroad: London, Fall 2007
Viewers of this profile also viewed... Logan Pitts Caseworker at California State... Logan Pitts President & COO at AGS Company [Is he a caseeworker and a president?] charlie bland Owner, HNIC Shaine Helsloot Program Associate at UCSF Mark Reynolds Contributor at FanSided.com Justin Ferber Bilingual International Affairs... Patrick Band Restoration Campaign Manager, Save The... Tobia Martens Product and Consumer Marketing at... Teresa Carlos Director of Recruiting Operations at... Maureen Donaghue Community Program Development:...
- Arielle Kubu-Jones
- pressdemocrat.com 2014mar Arielle Kubu-Jones By DAN TAYLOR THE PRESS DEMOCRAT February 8, 2014, 3:00 AM [Photo of a man and woman. The phot's caption names Joel. The caption implies that the man in the photo is Joel. Excerpts from the caption follow:] In 2010, Arielle Kubu-Jones her boyfriend, Joel Evans-Fudem The couple [in February 2014] has been together for seven years. [A couple for 7 years. Perhaps they live together. Arielle's address is below.]
- whitepages.com 2014mar Arielle C Kubu-Jones Age: 25-29 [in March 2014] Address 1174 DE Meo St Santa Rosa, CA 95407-5919 People Arielle may know Marticorena Manuel Arielle C Jones [not Joel Evans-Fudem]
- Twitter Follow Arielle Kubu-Jones
- Radaris Arielle K Jones, ~29 Santa Rosa, CA Address *** De Meo [Consistent with whitepages.com] Santa Rosa, CA
- sacbee.com: "secretarial and database work" 2014mar August 23, 2013 Noreen Evans raising campaign money... but not running for office Democratic Sen. Noreen Evans hosted a fundraiser at her Santa Rosa home last night, for those willing to give at least $1,000 to her 2014 re-election campaign. Evans announced 10 days earlier that she doesn't plan to seek re-election next year. The Senator wouldn't answer The Bee's questions about why she's raising money after announcing she's not seeking re-election, but had her campaign consultant Terry Price give us a call. He said Evans' campaign committee has certain ongoing expenses that continue even though she's not actively campaigning. "There are some things that need time to wind down and she needs a little money to pay off those expenses," Price said. As of June 30 [2013?], Evans' 2014 account had about $10,600 on hand, records show. Campaign expenditures include payments to her son Joel Evans-Fudem, who does what Price described as secretarial and database work. Evans paid her son $19,113.39 between January 2011 and June 30 of this year. [As far as we know, Joel then also was a full-time employee of the Sonoma County government and a union shop steward. What days and times did he work for his mother's organization while it was winding down?] [The article has a photo of Noreen.]
- Women And Gender Issues 2014mar Joel Evans-Fudem Censored 2012 : sourcebook for the media revolution: the top censored stories and media analysis of 2010-2011 Women and gender issues by Joel Evans-Fudem and Amy Ortiz [a CSU Sonoma student?]
- Twitter, Government Bureaucrat Joel Evans-Fudem @SirJoelington Proud Government Bureaucrat Roseland/Santa Rosa, CA
- Introduction 2014mar Erin M. [Marie?] Evans-Fudem seems to have been, or to be, Erin Deppe. Perhaps she is or was married to Kevin J. Deppe. She is a lawyer employed by a lobbying business in Sacramento. Erin's mother, Noreen, chairs the state Senate's Judiciary Committee. Erin is the oldest of Noreen and Mark's three children. Born: FUDEM, ERIN M 12/15/1984, FEMALE, mother's last name EVANS, in SONOMA County email edeppe[at]rcn.com
- whitepages.com: Erin at 500 28th Erin Evans-Fudem Age: 25-29 Phone number 707-578-1656 [This is the number for for 530 Benton, in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County. This is not a Sacramento number.] Address 500 28th St Sacramento, CA 95816-3226
- Erin at 525 P Erin Evans-Fudem 1523 P StApt 28 Sacramento, CA 95814-6062 Erin M Evans Fudem, 29, Sacramento, CA Erin Evans Fudem, West Sacramento, CA Erin M Evans Fudem Sacramento, CA Erin Deppe 29 Sacramento, CA
- Addresses As Deppe
- Erin at 2001 Club Center Erin M Deppe [former? wife of Kevin Deppe, U.S. Marshals Service] Age: 25-29 2001 Club Center Dr Apt 8101 [How tall is a building with an apartment 8101?] Sacramento, CA 95835-1408 People Erin may know Austin N Penna Erin Evans-Fudem Charles Penna Erin Evans-fudem Ed U Penna
- Erin on Kauai Erin M Deppe, ~29 [in March 2014] West Sacramento, CA Known also as: Erin Fudem Related to: Mark Fudem, ~58 [(former?) WCAB admin law judge, attorney, father] Kevin Deppe, ~28 [husband or ex-husband, US Marshals Service] Sara Deppe, ~48 Gregory Deppe, ~50 [Kevin's parents?] Address *** Kauai West Sacramento, CA West Sacramento, CA Sacramento, CA Santa Rosa, CA Santa Cruz, CA [attended school there]
Social & Media Linkedin Erin M Deppe Erin M Deppe, West Sacramento, CA [She seems to have married Kevin Deppe.]
- State Bar of California 2014mar Erin M. Evans-Fudem - #294460 Current Status: Active This member is active and may practice law in California. See below for more details. Profile Information The following information is from the official records of The State Bar of California. Bar Number: 294460 Address: [Capitol Advisors Group, LLC.] 925 L St Ste 1200 Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone Number: (916) 557-9745 Fax Number: (916) 443-7468 e-mail: Not Available County: Sacramento Undergraduate School: See Registration Card; [UC Santa Cruz, then B.A. from CSU Sacramento in 2006, as far as we know. Why doesn't the State Bar tell us a little about her undergraduate education rather than telling us to see a card which is not onthe Internet?] District: District 3 Sections: Public Law Law School: McGeorge SOL Univ of the Pacific; CA Status History Effective Date Status Change Present Active 12/7/2013 Admitted to The State Bar of California
- Judicial Practice
- mcgeorge.edu Law School
Erin Evans-Fudem Legislative Counsel, Capitol [with an "o"] Advisors Group, LLC Area of Practice: Capital [with no "o"] Lawyering Year Graduated: 2013 Undergraduate: California State University, Sacramento Major: B.A. in Government Year/Track: 2006 Summary Bio Erin Evans-Fudem has been engaged in public advocacy for nearly a decade. Ms. Evans-Fudem is an attorney with experience in civil litigation, judicial practice [What is judicial practice?], and political law. Prior to joining Capitol Advisors Group, Erin served as a Legislative Advocate at School Innovations & Advocacy, representing schools districts, county offices of education, and statewide associations in Sacramento. Previously, Ms. Evans-Fudem spent three years with Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, providing legislative advocacy and statewide communications supporting the organization's legislative, state budget, and initiative campaign goals. Erin began her political career in local candidate campaigns. She holds a Juris Doctorate from McGeorge School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from California State University, Sacramento.
- capitoladvisors.org 2014mar [A Sacramento lobbyist employs her.] Erin Evans-Fudem Erin Evans-Fudem, Legislative Counsel Erin Evans-Fudem has been engaged in public advocacy for nearly a decade. Ms. Evans-Fudem is an attorney with experience in civil litigation, judicial practice [?], and political law.
- Discussion Erin's mother, Noreen, chairs the state Senate's Judiciary Committee, which, as far as we know, recommends to the state Senate whether to consent to the governor's judicial nominations. In the McGeorge and Capitol subsections above, ther is a statement that Erin has extensive experience in, among other things, judicial practice. We do not know what judicial practice is. We do not know of what her extensive experience consists.
- linkedin.com 2014mar21 [We guess in March 2014 that this is an old Linkedin page which Erin has not updated.] Erin Deppe Policy Associate at Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California Sacramento, California Area Government Relations Current [We think that, in March 2014, this is not current.] Policy Associate at Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California Education California State University-Sacramento University of California, Santa Cruz
Erin Deppe's Experience Policy Associate Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California Government Administration industry Currently holds this position
Erin Deppe's Education California State University-Sacramento BA, Government 2004 - 2006 University of California, Santa Cruz 2002 - 2004 [She attended UC Santa Cruz before CSU Sacramento. Then, she attended CSU Sacramento. We think that CSU Sacramento is worse than UC Santa Cruz. Why did she change to a worse college? We don't know. Maybe she wanted to be near her legisltor-mother in Sacramento. Maybe she could not remain at UC Santa Cruz.]
Viewers of this profile also viewed... Ana Sandoval Communicatons Director at Planned... Erica Root Legislative Assistant at Planned... Debra Klipper Nurse Practitioner at Planned...
- Planned Parenthood Press Releases Erin Deppe [Erin seems to have issued press releases for Planned Parenthood. A seeming example follows.] December 1, 2009 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Erin Depp-, PPAC Communications, 916.446.5247 Planned Parenthood Encourages Everyone to Get
- Erin DeppeSpoke Spoke About Noreen Evans Erin Deppe Sworn in, ready to go Democrats' majority in Assembly increases; only 3 GOP votes now needed to pass budget By GUY KOVNER THE PRESS DEMOCRAT December 2, 2008, 4:22 AM Evans, a former Santa Rosa City Council member, sat during the 50-minute ceremony at her front-row desk in the ornate Assembly chamber with her daughter, Erin Deppe of Sacramento, at her side. "I'm very proud of her," Deppe said of her mother, an attorney elected in November to her third and final term in the Assembly. But heading the budget committee, which has a staff second in size only to Bass' office, puzzled Deppe. "I can't believe she wants the job," Deppe said.
Home Addresses of People Most of Whom Are or Were Government Officers or Employees
|2010 N.Y. Pistol Permits||Impropriety in USA Govt|
|Main California Page||Previous Page||Next Page|